Monday, May 12, 2014

Arrow International Airport

Hey guys! Sorry I have not done a post since March 25th. I have been busy traveling with my family and doing schoolwork. I will be doing a new Lego City update soon. Right now, however, I am working on my Minecraft Arrow Airport.

The Boeing 737-900, shown here (image from Ariane Design), is my favorite airplane ever built. I made a model of it in Minecraft.
My plan is to construct planes that are made pretty close to the real thing. If ZBLDS is reading this, I am not using blueprints!

Here are some screenshots of the 737-900 that I am working on currently.
737-900 in progress 

                                                                              Economy class

First class

flight deck

Flight deck

Tale fin


No comments:

Post a Comment